News: Lake has now had both vaccinations, so is very unikely to be an asymptomatic carrier.
Protocol & Screen
The practitioners at the Verve are trying to limit a risk of exposure to Coronavirus, for you, ourselves, & other patients however there is a small risk of catching the virus by attending the clinic and/or receiving treatment.
Patient: PLEASE observe the following in the interest of safety to all :
- Please have a shower and put on freshly laundered clothes for the appointment.
- Come straight from home (please don’t come via shopping or work).
- Arrive at the time of your appointment – not early.
- Ensure you’re wearing a mask (not a face covering) before entering the building.
- Observe 2m social distancing from other practitioners/patients.
- Bring spare clean socks to put on after appointment (as the clinic has carpet).
- Bring 2 freshly laundered towels – one to lie on, and one for your dignity /warmth.
- Please bring the correct fee – cash or cheque.
Thank you for your consideration for Lake (your practitioner) and other clinic visitors/practitioners.
Lake’s PPE :
- New Apron for each patient
- New pair of gloves for each patient
- Safety glasses, cleaned per session
- Wearing KN95 Mask cleaned per session, filters changed daily
Between each patient Lake will :
- Leave a 15 min gap for cleaning & room aeration
- Clean all surfaces in the room, obviously including couch, desk, chairs
- Wipe any coverings on clinic pillows
- Replace couch paper
- Wipe all pens
- Wipe clinic room door handles
Regularly, every day, the following are also cleaned:
- Benches/chairs on landing
- Outside door handles & stair banisters
- The WC
Please note, that should I knowingly come into contact with anyone with COVID19, I may have to provide your contact details & possibly that you had seen me as a healthcare practitioner to the NHS “Track & Trace” service, as the interests of public health override GDPR & the Data Protection Act. However, please be assured it is only contact details, not personal information.
PHE/PHW advice is to avoid unnecessary visits if you or anyone in your family are in an “at risk” group i.e. Pregnant or BMI over 35, over 70, or have a long-term health condition e.g. severe asthma, diabetes or otherwise weakened immune system. Please let me know if a you or a member of your household is considered extremely clinically vulnerable to COVID19? This will not exclude you from treatment, but we discuss the risks, and the best time to see you.
COVID19 Screen –
In the last 7 days – have you started to get a new persistent cough?
In the last 7 days – have you started to get a temperature or fever?
In the last 7 days – have you started to notice you can’t smell or taste things properly?
In the last 14 days – have you been abroad?
In the last 14 days – have you been in any situations, where you have been in close contact (less than 2m) without a mask with several people, e.g. beach, pub, club, protests, work?
In the last 14 days – has a member of your household had symptoms of COVID-19?
In the last 14 days – Have you been in contact with someone with suspected/confirmed COVID-19?
I consent to receive therapeutic care
- This document was read & explained to me, before attending
- I understand that there is a risk of transmission of Coronavirus (COVID-19) as a result of attending the clinic, for a face-to-face appointment.
- I have had the chance to ask all the questions I wish to at this time.
Patient Name (capitals) ____________________________________________
Patient (parent/guardian) Signature ______________________________ Date ________________